Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The CyborgShaman APPROVED Perfect Woman!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <center>perfectwoman
    YEAH! tongue

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG!!! some of that actually sounds like me! *LMFAO*!!......hmmm #24......*EG

    i recently said to someone:

    "if i were your girlfriend, i'd be watching porn with you"......HAHAHA!!

    #8 - i hate shopping anyway *G
    #9 - i make my husband buy the magazines *LOL*

    alright, i'll shut up now tongue

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hates shopping too*
    i don't like football.... but gimme a few joints and i'll watch hockey any time ya want *L*

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member HorseWhisperer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2002
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Sigh* If only all woman were so *Bigger sigh, then runs and hides from all the shoes and handbags that course through the air* HEHE, I dont know hey, I would mind if a woman agreed with everything I said, I may as well be in love with myself as she would probably be deviod of mind too! LOL, I would want someone who is free of spirit and if we can meet at some agreement then that would be great. though we can all dream cant we?

    ------------------
    Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well...
    #2 *nods* i like drunken sex biggrin
    #6 i've refused to wear clothes asround the house since i was old enough to fight my mom off, to stop her from puttin them on me biggrin

    ummm....

    #8 for sure.. i HATE shopping
    #9 he buys 'em biggrin

    #21 is by FAR my fave... i LOVE strip joints!!

    *LOL



    ------------------
    FOR OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY BUT OURS IS TO DO OR DIE

    RQP 4 eva

  6. #6
    ~*~PSS~*~
    Guest ~*~PSS~*~'s Avatar

    Post

    Must agree with Leo...there are partz that remind me of myself*L*......*was told the other night htat I am the perfect woman..lmao......* God that guy has to be missin some screws if I'm the perfect woman*L*

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •